The following was accompanied by these thoughts from a reader that sent it to me. They saw this right after the inauguration speech on Jan. 22:
Yikes…I came across this by accident, but imagine how $24,000 + healthcare + benefits would look to “the target audience”…and I just came across this in FL… a small little town near where I live…CHECK OUT THE BOTTOM of the listing, where they are looking for candidates… So where does the money trail lead to pay for these positions? Who is paying the tab? Umm, let me guess…
Here is what they sent…
We Must Act Together. Now Hiring for Salaried Campaign Positions
Date: 2013-01-22, 11:52AM
We are made for this moment, and we will seize it — so long as we seize it together.” — President Barack Obama, Second Inaugural Address
The job posting itself reads as follows:
As President Obama starts his second term, our nation has an opportunity to push forward on some of the most pressing issues of today. This responsibility lies not only with our President and elected officials, but also with all American citizens. If we organize people to fight for LGBT equality, reproductive rights and the environment, we will see progress. At Grassroots Campaigns, we are focused on running campaigns for progressive issue-based organizations to educate the public and build political power by building support from everyday Americans. And we are hiring.
Canvass Directors and Assistant Directors will work as a team to manage one of our fundraising campaign offices, to build community support, educate the public and recruit new members for one of the progressive organizations or charities we partner with.
Job responsibilities include:
- Recruit a team of 10-40 canvassers to represent top issue based organizations on the front lines of the progressive movement.
- Manage, train, and develop staff into activists and leaders in a canvass office. Work with staff to make them the best organizers and fundraisers they can be.
- Promote staff into leadership positions and develop the next generation of progressive leaders.
- Canvass to raise funds and build support in the community. Lead staff by example and work on the front lines on the most important issues facing our nation.
Requirements for Position: Strong communication and motivational skills, work ethic, and desire for political and social change are essential. Candidates must be able to work within a team, have proven leadership ability, and able to handle a lot of responsibility. Strong self-direction and the ability to take initiative are also necessary qualifications. Previous field or canvassing experience is a plus, and may qualify candidates for additional leadership positions.
To Apply: Applications are considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted about opportunities with Grassroots Campaigns within a week. We are currently hiring across the United States in: Boston, MA; New York, NY; Washington DC; Philadelphia, PA; Raleigh, NC; Orlando, FL; Chicago, IL; Austin, TX; Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Albuquerque, NM; Kansas City, MO; Minneapolis, MN; Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Berkeley, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Francisco, CA; Santa Cruz, CA; and Pasadena, CA.
It’s More Than a Job; It’s a Lifestyle
- Compensation: $24,000 + Healthcare & Benefits
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
“It’s more than a job…it’s a lifestyle.” It sure is! Look at the areas they are hiring these people, paying them $24,000 plus benefits. These are your tax dollars going to create Obama’s brownshirts.
I have warned about the dangers of progressives going all the way back to the early 1900s. Notice how it says in the first paragraph “progressive issue-based organizations to educate the public and build political power.” If you have studied progressivism, you would know that when they say “educate” they mean “indoctrinate” and if you do not agree with them, don’t worry — they’ll have a solution for that too. And remember, “a desire for political and social change is essential,” for getting this job.
I have been warning of all of this, ever since this guy started running for president. I have told you that “fundamentally” changing America is to make it a totally different country than you have ever known, politically, socially, and economically. Those warnings are now becoming your reality.
Sign up for The Brenner Brief newsletter! Free subscription; unsubscribe any time. Connect with conservative, alternative media — we are “rendering the mainstream media useless” at TheBrennerBrief.com!
- The Endgame for the Destruction of the United States (americanthinker.com)
- THE DIGITAL 50: The 50 Hottest People In Online Politics (embargozone.com)
- The Eastleigh by-election is a horrible warning for the Tories (telegraph.co.uk)
- President Obama and Mitt Romney Select The Resumator to Staff Their Campaigns (virtual-strategy.com)
- Koch World Reboots (readersupportednews.org)
- Obama Decades-Old Shooting Scare Guides Anti-Provery Plan – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Obama political machine to be fired up, ready to go for second term (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Hope in the Art World? (moonbattery.com)
- As Obama heads back to office, a battle rages over the tech that got him reelected (theverge.com)