Michelle Malkin explains the heckling video that NBC/MSNBC “selectively edited.” Twitchy, Malkin’s Twitter aggregation site, broke the story calling out the left-wing leaning media outlet for purposefully changing the meaning of the clip.
And, she expounds on the interesting fact that unions actually want out of ObamaCare. They’re learning they can’t keep the care they’re to which they have become accustomed. All together now — boo hoo hoo.
Imagine calling and hearing this voice mail greeting:
We’re sorry, the doctor can’t see you today. He’s on strike.
Sign up for The Brenner Brief newsletter! Free subscription; unsubscribe any time. Connect with conservative, alternative media — we are “rendering the mainstream media useless” at TheBrennerBrief.com!
- Michelle Malkin: Gun grabbing grandstand has to stop! (thebrennerbrief.com)
- Michelle Malkin points out how leftist media propagates falsehoods; Haters attack (twitchy.com)
- Gabby Giffords Did Not Hand-Write Her Speech (theatlanticwire.com)
- Michelle Malkin: Obama Having Children at Gun Control Event Was ‘A Form of Child Abuse and Political Malpractice’ (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Michelle Malkin: Amnesty Gang Throws Law-Abiders Under the Bus (conservativeread.com)
- Michelle Malkin is a Terrible Hypocrite Part II (lennemi.wordpress.com)
- Michelle Malkin on Media Outlets Editing Clip of Sandy Hook Dad: It Was Done to ‘Fit the Gun-Grabbing Media’s Narrative’ (foxnewsinsider.com)
- David Frum admits heckling didn’t occur, then slams Michelle Malkin as sociopath (twitchy.com)
- Christmas for Obama Bundlers : Michelle Malkin (conservativeread.com)
- [AUDIO]: @MichelleMalkin and @DanCarterCT On Gun Violence Prevention (radio.foxnews.com)