If we can’t learn our lesson from this gentleman, hope is lost.
As a Tiananmen Square protestor, he explains that the Chinese have many of the freedoms we do in their Constitution. But, without guns, they have had no way to defend themselves or hold the government accountable. Freedom of religion, freedom of speech, human rights and other freedoms are in their Constitution. We all know better.
Imagine if the people at Tiananmen Square had been armed with rifles? Instead, they had rocks.
The freedom of a nation cannot be defended when a rock is all that stands because liberty and tyranny.
Action item: Please watch and share. Since emotion seems to be the liberals’ motivation on everything, perhaps the emotion behind this video may sway a few anti-gun people on the left.
Free subscription; unsubscribe any time. Connect with conservative, alternative media — we are “rendering the mainstream media useless” at TheBrennerBrief.com!
- Postcard from Tiananmen Square, on June 4 (blogs.mcclatchydc.com)
- Fire Extinguishers, Tibet, and Tiananmen Square (newyorker.com)
- The Obama Civillian Military “Litmus Test” For Military Leadership Compliance… (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- Chinese Survivor Of Tiananmen Square Cautions Against Gun Control In America. (libertycrier.com)
- Tiananmen Massacre instigator Yang Baibing dies aged 92 (wantchinatimes.com)