According to The Daily Caller, “Muhlbauer, a Democrat from the western Iowa town of Manilla, is a cattleman and farmer. The newspaper reported that he owns a .410 shotgun, a .22 rifle and a .22 pistol.”
“We cannot have big guns out here as far as the big guns that are out here, the semi-automatics and all of them,” Muhlbauer told the newspaper. “We can’t have those running around out here. Those are not hunting weapons. … We should ban those in Iowa.
Muhlbauer wants gun laws to be retroactive, as well.
“We need to get them off the streets — illegally — and even if you have them, I think we need to start taking them. … We can’t have those out there. Because if they’re out there they’re just going to get circulated around to the wrong people. Those guns should not be in the public’s hands. There are just too many guns. … We have to change, and we have to get stricter and tougher with what we do. … We have not done enough in the past,” he said, referring to “shooters coming into schools.”
“And this is running away from us, and we cannot have this anymore.”
If your elected representatives support gun confiscation or gun bans, please contact us. Please be sure to share this story with your friends in Iowa so they are aware of Rep. Muhlbauer’s stance the next time they vote for him.
Sign up for The Brenner Brief newsletter! Free subscription; unsubscribe any time. Connect with conservative, alternative media — we are “rendering the mainstream media useless” at TheBrennerBrief.com!
- HYSTERIA: Iowa Lawmaker Calls For Retroactive Gun Ban, Confiscation Of Semi-automatic Weapons (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Iowa Lawmaker On ‘Semi-Automatic’ Firearms: ‘I Think We Need To Start Taking Them’ (patdollard.com)
- Democrat on Semi-Automatics: ‘I Think We Need to Start Taking Them’ (conservativebyte.com)
- Iowa Democrat calls for retroactive gun ban and confiscation (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- Iowa gun advocates want to abolish gun-free zones, including in schools (thegazette.com)