Listen to The Brenner Brief Radio Show — Sara Marie Brenner’s weekly radio talk show! The guest for the Feb. 18 show was controversial rocker and youth evangelist Bradlee Dean. From his suing Rachel Maddow to getting kicked out of a Florida school Friday (find out what happened here), Dean is no stranger to “excitement.” We get to the bottom of what he really believes, and explain the truth.
We also discussed the following stories on the show:
- The Black Bloc exposed: our chilling interview with Brandon Darby
- The real story: why Obama was MIA during Benghazi
- Conservatives need to organize like the unions
- Morally bankrupt nation: NJ court effectively ok’s drug use during pregnancy
- Obama on North Korea: hell-bent on destroying our deterrent
- Bradlee Dean in trouble again — Florida showdown
- DESPICABLE: Letter to editor shows Democrat’s ignorance, hatred for Constitution
- Senator Ted Cruz: response to SOTU, vote on violence against women act
- Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel says “no” to Kasich’s Medicaid expansion plan
- Four empty chairs at the SOTU
- Can the Republicans be saved from obsolescence? (New York Times)
Bradlee Dean is the founder and executive director of the non-profit ministry, “You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International,” that has reached over 500,000 youth with a message of truth and hope in schools across the country. He hosts a nationally syndicated radio show, “The Sons of Liberty,” a hard-hitting radio program which attacks the hot issues of today, combats the lies in the media, and re-establishes the foundations of our country.
Bradlee Dean recently debuted on FOX News as a part of a radio extraordinaire guest panel on Fox and Friends, was featured on MSNBC, and has been highlighted as a top story in various newspapers and magazines across the nation, including The Weekly Standard out of Washington, D.C. He is a columnist for World Net Daily and The Brenner Brief.
Bradlee Dean is also drummer for the second-best unsigned band in the nation called JUNKYARD PROPHET, whose music videos have reached 111 million households four times over internationally and debuted on JCTV as 3rd in the United States. Junkyard Prophet has sold over 40,000 albums in the Minneapolis area alone. Bradlee is endorsed by world-class companies such as Sonor, Buttkickers, Beatnik (including his own signature drum pad), Hornet Drumsticks (including his own signature sticks), and Soultone Cymbals.
In addition to this, he has spoken to countless churches, festivals, prisons, detention centers, radio and TV programs, and more. Bradlee Dean is known most for being a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ who speaks the uncompromising truth, like it or not. He is ordained as a minister both nationally and internationally, and is a graduate of the Institution on the Constitution. And even after all this, Bradlee’s most rewarding title and position is serving as husband and “Daddy” to four awesome little boys.
Sign up for The Brenner Brief newsletter! Free subscription; unsubscribe any time. Connect with conservative, alternative media — we are “rendering the mainstream media useless” at TheBrennerBrief.com!
- Christian Rocker Gives Florida High School Deadline To Avoid Lawsuit After Refusing To Let Him Speak On Campus In Outrageous Incident (patdollard.com)
- Bradlee Dean in trouble again — Florida showdown (thebrennerbrief.com)
- Tonight on The Brenner Brief talk show: Thomas Purcell, Todd Kincannon and Don Smith (thebrennerbrief.com)
- Feb. 11 on The Brenner Brief radio show: Harriet Parke, author of Glenn Beck’s “Agenda 21″ (thebrennerbrief.com)
- Agenda 21 discussed on The Brenner Brief Radio Show (thebrennerbrief.com)
- Sara Marie Brenner to guest co-host Columbus radio show Sunday, January 6 (thebrennerbrief.com)